Sunday, January 9, 2011

Photoshoot Pics =))))





[[CLICK TO VIEW FULL SIZE OF PICS]]

So I told you guys earlier, that in order to go back for the final interview, I have to bring 5 photos with me, they didn't have to be professional, (which is awesome because I don't have the money for professional pics right now) so I got the next best thing, that being my cousin Rebecca. She took the pics this afternoon, and best believe you me, I was cold as hell in the pics taken outside, LOL

Anyway, I'm very proud of them, and wanted to share them with you guys. =))

3 Fun Facts:

1) The orange dress I'm wearing in the pics is actually my Senior prom dress, I the last time I wore it was back in 2008, of course, to go to the prom [[but I was ecstatic to see I still fit in it =))]]

2) The photos are all enhanced by me =))

3) I took the last photo, right before the clock struck 12 for New Year's this year, 2011 =))

Let me know what you think guys!!

Oh and did I mention that due to the massive snow storm we're getting down here in GA, I have no work tomorrow!! Hell freakin yeah!! =))))
I love y'all
Danielle

SONG OF THE MOMENT:  Get The Party Started - Pink

3 comments:

  1. WOW You Look Very Pretty In The Pictures I Hope You Get it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like Chris said, look you very pretty in those Danii. That is great that you're 3 year old prom dress still fits. Once again, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys!! <3 I really hope I do too, especially since I've gotta get out in this ridiculous storm today for my final interview, just pray that I get there and back guys, safe and sound!!

    ReplyDelete