Monday, January 10, 2011

Okay..OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So I am totally going to the 2011 HALL OF FAME, because if you haven't heard, SHAWN.FREAKING.MICHAELS. is the first inductee!! And that's all they had to say!! Tickets go on sale this Saturday, and best believe you me, I'm gettin mine!! I am soooo excited!! [[Plus I got to see my BEAUTIFUL/GORGEOUS CENA tonight =))]]

Tomorrow, I'm off work again due to this storm..so I'll be online a lot, since I get soo damn bored!! LOL

And last but not least, my interview was switched to tomorrow since I couldn't get out of my neighborhood today..so wish me luck that I'll even be out tomorrow..

Love you guys!!
Danielle

SONG OF THE MOMENT:  Shawn Michaels - Sexy Boy

3 comments:

  1. i'm glad hbk is getting into the hall of fame now they just need to induct randy "macho man" savage

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Question Is Who Will Induct HBK Into The Hall Of Fame Will It Be HHH Or kevin Nash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping HHH =)) That would be epic. You know, since Sheamus cut him off when he was trying to give his goodbye speech to Shawn..*rolls eyes* I'd like to cut him off with a lead pipe..

    ReplyDelete