My interview went awesome!! I had what you call a "mini interview" yesterday, and before we were called back to see the manager for that, we were called back for measurements and what not. Before we got called back to be interviewed, we were briefed on what they were looking for, basically they told us that we would have our interview and if they liked us, they'd invite us back for a final interview, and if not, that we could ask why they chose not to go with us, and they would tell us, and if we didn't ask they wouldn't tell..
So, they also told us that we HAD to have PERSONALITY...and my aunt (who went with me yesterday) and I looked at each other and thought, okay I've totally got this..Personality is my thing, not to toot my own horn, but I've got a great one =))
Sooo...we got back there, and the manager loved me! He loved my smile, my interests, that I told him the REAL reason why I wanted to sign with their agency and why I would want to do something like this, which is to 1) Help my family out, become financially stable and be able to help out, if not eliminate my Uncle Ray's medical bills, etc. and 2) That it's a double win situation for me, I love to sing and dance, and if I could branch out into acting, that would be another dream come true for me as well. Basically, I told him that if I was able to do something I loved, while at the same time helping out friends and family and the ones I love, then I can't go wrong.
I could on, and on, and on...but LONG story short...
I GOT INVITED BACK FOR A FINAL INTERVIEW!!!! And I cannot wait!!
This one will determine if they want to sign me, and if hey do I can start applying to jobs and casting calls right away and hopefully do what I've set out to do. When we return for the final interview, we have to bring 5 photos, and then they will scan and add them to our "Comp Card" or online resume card, for jobs and potential clients to look at when they're deciding to book us or not.
So guys, wish me lots more luck please!! I'm really hoping they choose to sign me!! I love you all, thanks for all your luck wishes and prayers, hopefully we can do it one more time!!
Until later guys, (I gotta go do a little bit of photo-shooting today for my 5 photos)
I love y'all!!
Danielle
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are
That's Awesome Hope You Get Signed All Should Go Well For You You Are Beautiful Don't Let Anybody Tell You Different Now I'm Gonna Go Listen To Metallica
ReplyDeleteLOL thanks Chris, I appreciate all of your feedback!! =))
ReplyDeleteCongrats Danii...I'm sooo happy for you. I wish all the luck in the world.
ReplyDeleteThanks Dru!! You're so freakin AWESOME!! [[just thought you should know]] =))
ReplyDelete