Hopefully it's gonna be a great time, I'm just so excited...another date that is rapidly approaching...
MY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!!
I can't believe it..I sure don't feel like it's been 21 years..LOL but yeah..My birthday is Macrh 24, so that means 8 more days!! WOW!!
So yeah..lI really don't ave much more to report at this time other than the fact that I'd done some new art (seen below) and that my new job that I started back in February is going really well =))
(click to enlarge, first one is a wallpaper..)
So, with that being said, let me know what you think of the fresh art and I'll talk to y'all soon!!
Danielle
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Justin Bieber - Down To Earth


That's Good To Hear That All Is Going Well And John Cena Will Get Rock Bottomed haha i'm just giving you a hard time The Art Kicks Ass
ReplyDeleteAs always..looks great Danii...and happy early birthday!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Chris!1 Haha, I'll let you slide..THIS time.. because Cena being there on RAW tonight REALLY made my birthday week..=))
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks Dru!! <3 =))