Monday, February 7, 2011

Yay!!!! [[In Triple Sense of the word!!]]


Okay sooooooooooooo YAY!!!!

I had a great weekend!! I secured a new job guys, and I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!! My last day in my current hellhole is next Friday, February 17, 2011..can't wait!! My new job is a nanny job and the little girl and her family are soo sweet! She's 4 and totally adorable! And the schedule also allows me to get into school, I know right, FINALLY..=)

Also, I lost 9 lbs.!! So far on my diet!! I've been exercising EVERY day, trying to eat right, and I've got 16 more lbs to go [for a total loss of 25 lbs] before my birthday/Wrestlemania, but I'm determined to do it guys!!

Lastly, I just bought my ticket to my new inspiration, Justin Bieber's, movie NEVER SAY NEVER.
So, of course, just like the title of the blog, it's awesome =) [[Yes, Bieber is awesome, and you know it...=P]]

So...that's all for now guys, LOVE you all!! <3

Danielle

SONG OF THE MOMENT:  Never Say Never - Justin Bieber

2 comments:

  1. Thatys Awesome To Hear Glad You Got A New Job Glad All Is Exellent With You

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy for you Danii. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. haven't talked to you in like forever.

    ReplyDelete